- Author: Yuniel Acosta
One of the most common questions we ask ourselves when creating a new project is where we can deploy our prototype. Nowadays there are several alternatives that we can use for free.
Some of these hosts are:
- You can host static sites, single-page applications and documentation sites.
- Although it is a free service and you can host your site on the github.io domain of GitHub, you can also do it with your own custom domain
- Relevant websites that are on GitHub Pages: Bootstrap, Electron, Semantic UI
- Do you have an API with Node? Perfect.
- Do you need a static domain for your site? It has it.
- Do you want a free PostgreSQL database? Done.
- Do you want a background worker? Free!
- Full of possibilities covers almost all needs.
- Railway has an incredible interface. But its functionalities are at the same level.
- Basically, you worry about the code and Railway takes care of the rest.
- Perfect for deploying your next Discord or Telegram bots, totally FREE.
- The new revolution is here. Take your code as close as possible to the user.
- With a latency of just 12ms, run your JS, Rust, C and more code.
- In addition, it comes with a key/value database that allows you to cache or store information.
- Netlify give you a complete ecosystem to take your next JAMStack project one step further.
- Not only does it allow you to deploy any frontend project, it also brings things as interesting as A/B, Analytics, Cloud Functions and much more. Try it!
- Develop. Preview. Launch.
- Vercel combines the best development experience with an obsessive focus on the final user’s performance.
- Creators of Next.js, also offers cloud functions, analytics and GitHub integration.